Monday, September 21, 2009

Darren Anthony - The Restaurant

Posted on 1:45 PM by Mister Alexander


As I am writing this I am downloading this mixtape from Cleveland's own Darren Anthony. Since this is my first real post I have to say as much as I like mainstream music, but  unsigned hype, underground, indie labels  and music such as that nature is what I love. I've heard good things about his music so I'll check it you tell you what I think and I'll link you to his mixtape so you can tell me what you think about it too. Leave a comment or two.

 I'll come back with how I feel about this when I finish listening to it.


 So, I've listened to this and I have to say I recommend it if you aren't looking for that same mainstream sound and want something different.Don't know what else to say, easy listening, nice beats and verses that fit perfectly with the melody. It's good music, I bang with it and it's definitely on my MP3 player now too, thanks for the good music man.

Tracklist

1. Lazy Monday Intro (prod. by Pro & Brave)
I dig the intro, real calm and mellow, easy listening
2. Waiting on a Interview (prod. by Pro & Brave)
3. The Unemployee (prod. by Pro & Brave)
Funny track but I like it, not too long good for me, my attention span is kinda short. 
4. The Restaurant (prod. by M. Stacks)
5. Same Shit, Different Day (prod. by Pro & Brave)
 This is one of my favorite tracks on the whole mixtape, it's true to a damn tee same shit different day I can relate to is 100 % by the time I got to this track I knew this album was good shit and was something I could listen to track by track.
6. Young City (prod. by Phenom)
 I  gotta say I bang with with too, its hot shit. I played this a few time on repeat just as I did "Same Shit Different Day"
7. Get Cha Money Up (prod. by Phenom)
8. Fly Motherfucker (prod. by M. Stacks)
9. Space Cadet (prod. by Pro & Brave) 
10. Cool Crazy Chill (prod. by Mr. Stay Crunk)
11. Do This Again (prod. by Mr. Stay Crunk)
12. Sex in the City (prod. by Chryss da Ruler)
13. Nowhere Fast (prod. by Pro & Brave)
I dig it, I feel like this sometimes nowhere at the speed of light.
14. Too Long ft. Nikki Nikita (prod. by Pro & Brave)
15. I Quit (prod. by M. Stacks)
16. Brand New Start (prod. by Pro & Brave)

Here's his myspace check it out
myspace.com/dsoulbro

Download links
  Download Z-Share (Official)





K.Alexander

No Response to "Darren Anthony - The Restaurant"

Leave A Reply